Do you consider yourself to be an organized, outgoing, aspiring person who would love to be in charge of managing the office? Would you be interested in starting a career within the IT sector business? If the answer is yes then this might be a great opportunity for you.
LibraFire is looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude in our Novi Sad Office. The right person should be able to assist management and the office team by handling office tasks (mailing, shipping, handling the supplies, equipment, bills and errands, assisting the bookkeepers), providing polite and professional assistance by organizing meetings, appointments and obligatory trainings.
To be successful as an Office Manager, candidates should be professional, polite, while also being precise. Office manager must be comfortable with computers and general office tasks.
- Responsible for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and tasks
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Organizing and scheduling meetings, appointments and trainings
- In charge of monthly reports, direct contact with the bookkeeper
- Taking care of office supplies inventory.
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment and managing internal staff relations.
Skills and requirements
- High School Diploma is a minimum
- Obligatory English Language proficiency
- Flexible and versatile while willing and capable to work with constantly changing priorities / urgencies
- Proficient skills in MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel, experience in other databases and with other tools is a plus.
What can you expect
Recognition of your work, constant nurture of your strengths and value of your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for making exceptional results. We are a compact team of around 15 people, that created a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, courses and trainings and interesting team buildings. Working hours are 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday. Besides all of this we offer you a substantial quantity of coffee, tea, juices, fruits and sweets. 😎
If you are interested in this Job position drop Us an email to email@example.com