For our Novi Sad office (currently remote work from your home due to the COVID pandemic), we are seeking a Shopify Developer. The ideal candidate loves web technologies, will be innovative, have great problem solving, analytical and technical skills. They will own the design and implementation of major deliverables end-to-end.
Skills & Requirements:
- Shopify/ Liquid development experience (can develop or build Shopify themes from scratch).
- Experience with Shopify / Storefront API.
- Strong understanding of UI and web design principles, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, general web standards and functionalities.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary
- Experience with Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket, and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Good command of problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of communication (Verbal/Written) skills.
- Strong desire to learn, communicate, and share knowledge with others
- Develop and maintain Shopify stores based on client requirements.
- Customize and design the store UI and other front-end elements to reflect the approved overall store design (mobile & desktop).
- Customize purchased store themes based on client and project/business requirements as needed.
- Familiarity with Shopify APIs.
- Work with team managers and stakeholders to scope new requests and plan its implementation.
- Work with both our in-house developers and designers to address UI / UX or other function/design or feature-related concerns.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, address specific requirements and troubleshoot issues at a moment’s notice.
- Create and maintain API Documentation and system processes as needed.
- Familiarity with cloud architecture in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Development of Shopify APP is plus
What to expect?
LibraFire is a place where you can expect team spirit and a healthy, stress-free work atmosphere. No stress policy with us means that there is no micromanagement but only you, your clearly defined tasks, and the job you love. Because we believe that if you do what you love and no one hangs over your head, you can achieve great results.
We’re also known as a place where it is ok to make a mistake and learn from your mistake, where it is ok to ask, because we are all in this together, for that reason we share knowledge and information so that we can all progress together.
An indicator of how much we want you to adapt is that we have an onboarding period followed by individual 1 on 1 talks – where we will define your development plan, check-in with your job satisfaction, motivation and revise your professional goals.
On top of that, we will provide you with education and training and will provide regular feedback. In terms of vacation (everybody needs one) you will get twenty days of annual leave – after signing an indefinite contract.
Like to hang out with your colleagues? No problem, we like to organize team building and bonding activities every once in a while!
One last thing, you will get private health insurance (just in case you need it).
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to working with you!