For our Novi Sad office (currently remote work from your home due to the COVID pandemic) we have an immediate need for a Technical Project Manager. The Technical Project Manager role will provide a reasonable level of subject matter expertise in the respective areas of work including project management, project scope definition, requirements gathering, communication, risk identification, project methodology, scheduling, resource allocation, and meeting facilitation. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her projects on time and within scope and budget, provide project reports and manage indirect reports.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience in leading a product or initiative from the concept stage to final release
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations and provide support as well as communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery of project scope on time while meeting or exceeding quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Understanding of the development process, web applications technical architecture
- Practical experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop project plans, work breakdown structure, and work schedules. Track work progresses and maintains up to date project plans.
- This role is responsible for the planning, implementation, execution, control, communication, and successful completion of assigned projects using project management methodology best practices and tools.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Managing the relationship with the client
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
What can you expect
Recognition of your work, constant nurture of your strengths, and value of your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for making exceptional results. We are a compact team of around 30 people, that created a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, courses and trainings and interesting team buildings. Working hours are 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday. Besides all of this, we offer you a substantial quantity of coffee, tea, juices, fruits, and sweets. 😎
If you are interested in this Job position drop Us an email to email@example.com