For our Novi Sad office, we have an immediate need for a WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of coding standards and best practices.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress (Developing custom themes, custom fields/ACF, setting up custom post types)
- Experience with PHP
- Strong knowledge of SCSS, CSS Frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap)
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Implementing plugins when plugins are ideal (and knowing when they aren’t)
- Implementing 3rd-party libraries and basic APIs
- Able to analyze requirements and propose and implement solutions. Ready to learn and share experience and contribute to the team education process.
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- High attention to detail.
- Website development in WordPress, both on the front and back-end.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Guide projects from kick-off to final launch. Define, create and document any technical requirements for assigned tasks. Assist in assignment of work and establish realistic timelines.
- Contribute to the project planning and development phase by assisting in the decomposition of work efforts and establishing realistic timelines.
- Integrate 3rd party technologies through APIs
- Communicating to key stakeholders both technical and business merits of new development
- Train and work closely with less experienced employees, and provide recommendations to improve processes.
- Write clean, well-tested, and performant library and product code
- Experience with Shopify
- Implementing 3rd-party libraries APIs
What to expect?
LibraFire is a place where you can expect team spirit and a healthy, stress-free work atmosphere. No stress policy with us means that there is no micromanagement but only you, your clearly defined tasks, and the job you love. Because we believe that if you do what you love and no one hangs over your head, you can achieve great results.
We’re also known as a place where it is ok to make a mistake and learn from your mistake, where it is ok to ask, because we are all in this together, for that reason we share knowledge and information so that we can all progress together.
An indicator of how much we want you to adapt is that we have an onboarding period followed by individual 1 on 1 talks – where we will define your development plan, check-in with your job satisfaction, motivation and revise your professional goals.
On top of that, we will provide you with education and training and will provide regular feedback. In terms of vacation (everybody needs one) you will get twenty days of annual leave – after signing an indefinite contract.
Like to hang out with your colleagues? No problem, we like to organize team building and bonding activities every once in a while!
One last thing, you will get private health insurance (just in case you need it).
If you are interested in this position drop Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org