Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience as full-stack developer
- Proficiency in React/Vue.js frontend framework
- Proficiency in Node.js backend language
- HTML and CSS3 needed
- Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, XML
- Source code management with Git
- Experience in an agile environment and Agile development principles
- Strong desire to learn, communicate and share knowledge with others
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of CI/CD systems
- Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment.
- Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility.
- Work closely with stakeholders, translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Enhance and re-architect GraphQL and REST API servers
- Identify and communicate technical issues and discrepancies to management and colleagues.
- Mentor and provide feedback to junior engineers
- Familiarity with cloud architecture in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with ReactNative is a plus
- Experience with Shopify
What to expect?
LibraFire is a place where you can expect team spirit and a healthy, stress-free work atmosphere. No stress policy with us means that there is no micromanagement but only you, your clearly defined tasks, and the job you love. Because we believe that if you do what you love and no one hangs over your head, you can achieve great results.
We’re also known as a place where it is ok to make a mistake and learn from your mistake, where it is ok to ask, because we are all in this together, for that reason we share knowledge and information so that we can all progress together. An indicator of how much we want you to adapt is that we have an onboarding period followed by individual 1 on 1 talks – where we will define your development plan, check-in with your job satisfaction, motivation and revise your professional goals. On top of that, we will provide you with education and training and will provide regular feedback. In terms of vacation (everybody needs one) you will get twenty days of annual leave – after signing an indefinite contract.
Like to hang out with your colleagues? No problem, we like to organize team building and bonding activities every once in a while!
One last thing, you will get private health insurance (just in case you need it).
If you are interested in this position drop Us an email to email@example.com